I've Got Friends on the Other Side...

So, remember a while back I mentioned being a part of the October Design Challenge over at Mousescrappers? Well, it didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to - there were some technical errors in getting my files to the correct place by the correct deadline resulting in my mini kit not being featured with the October collaboration.  I guess that poses GOOD news for you all out there who may happen to read my little blog because I'm featuring the mini kit as a FREEBIE here now!   The October challenge was all about Disney villains in light of Halloween so  I chose to do Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.  I personally do not have any photos of him so I'm holding out as far as doing a layout of my own 'til I have the perfect picture(s)!  Here is a preview of the kit:


You can download it by clicking HERE!

And here was the add-on freebie that WAS going to be featured during the blog train:


You can download that by clicking HERE!

It was super fun participating in the challenge even though I didn't get featured - hopefully I'm strengthening my design skills and broadening my knowledge in digi-scrap!  I will try again, you better believe it! :) 

Comments
3 Responses to “I've Got Friends on the Other Side...”
  1. What a great job on this! Thank You :)

  2. teethdr says:

    LOVE these! I love Villians! :-) Thanks so much!!



Leave A Comment