How "Devine"

So today I used inspiration from this template challenge to create a layout on the ever so lovely MISS DEVINE in Animal Kingdom.  My family and I had never, ever heard of her before so as we were strolling along through the park, we noticed a group of people gathering and staring at a bunch of bushes.  Our curiosity peaked, we warily wandered over and much to our surprise, the "bunch of bushes" was moving and doing handstands and arabesques.  It was actually a lady, dressed head to toe in garb of vines & grapes, on stilts!  She was so graceful and elegant, we could have watched her forever!  I'm so glad I snapped some photos of her because it's definitely a memory I want to keep alive and fresh in our minds!  Here is my layout:


My newest digi-scrap obsession is vellum-like paper pockets.  Perfect for adding just a touch of pizzazz to any journal card and making your layout really pop and seem more "realistic".  Here is a closeup of the paper pocket I used on this LO:

And so in honor of the beautiful Miss DeVine and all things lovely, I've created a small little pack of vellum paper pockets for you titled "Vellumptuous Pockets" lol   

Simply click on the preview below to download and ENJOY!





Comments
One Response to “How "Devine" ”
  1. teethdr says:

    thanks for the awesome freebie! I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you for the goodies that you contributed to the half marathon packet for the MouseScrappers marathon a few weeks ago!

Leave A Comment