Time For Your Checkup!

So originally, I was going to be featuring my "Doc McStuffins" themed kit for the February kit challenge over at Mousescrappers but I've been designing so many other things since then and I think it's about time for the kit to be released - poor thing has been sitting on my hard drive for over 6 months now and I think it needs a cuddle...

The good news about it though is that it did see the light at least once during those dark 6 months!  Ava dressed up as Doc McStuffins for Halloween so I pulled it out about 2 months ago to create this little layout...





Here are some previews from the kit: 





I hope you all are able to create some beautiful layouts using this much loved kit.  It was the VERY FIRST kit I ever created and I feel like I can tell in my design value.  However, it's still very special to me and I think you'll like it a lot! 

You can download it HERE!

Comments
4 Responses to “Time For Your Checkup! ”
  1. I ADORE this kit! SO cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

  2. teethdr says:

    Adorable kit!! Thank you for sharing!!

  3. teethdr says:

    thank you thank you!! Awesomely cute!!

  4. Thank you so much, so cute and perfect!

Leave A Comment