This Princess Is Getting Her Crown!

One more sleep and I leave for the most magical place on earth - Walt Disney World!  I'll be there for four days and one of those days I will be doing something I never EVER thought I'd be saying I'd be doing - running a race!  A half marathon at that!  The Princess Half Marathon is on Sunday and for the first time in my life, I will be running 13.1 miles (actually, I'm doing a run 3min/walk 2min at an average of 14mpm pace)!       I tease my friend whom I'm going with that the dreaded "balloon truck" will be chasing my tail the whole way probably - but as long as I make it over that finish line and get the treasured tiara medal, I'll be happy as a bee in a field of sunflowers!!!  I'll be documenting my whole trip with Instagram (instead of my baby, Stella, my Canon 50D).  Here are just a few I've taken in preparation:


Our race route - whew that's a LONG run!!! 


Practicing my princess poses.  I am making tutus for myself and my two girlfriends who I am traveling with - we're going to be ALL dolled up! 


Only ONE more sleep!!!  Can't wait to see those famed fireworks!


Getting in some last minute snuggles with my baby boo before I leave her for 4 days.  I'm a ball of bittersweet emotions!!


In honor of the upcoming race, I made a little mini kit called "Run Like a Princess".  It's a super fun kit based on bright, modern colors with some fun "running" elements.  However, it is also SUPER versatile and can be used for any theme you choose!

Simply click on the preview to download:



I am also hosting a Weekly Challenge over at Mousescrappers starting next Wednesday (February 26) and it will be all PRINCESS themed!  Hop on over to participate and win these coordinating word art stamps!  They come in black and can be easily customized with color and or texture to create fun word art! 


To follow my adventures on Instagram, look me up under the name "plumbphotography". Alright friends, off to pack and prepare - wish me LUCK! See you at the FINISH LINE!!! 

Comments
4 Responses to “This Princess Is Getting Her Crown! ”
  1. Rebecca says:

    How amazing are you for taking on this challenge! I love the tutu's! Good Luck to you and thank you soooo much for this wonderful kit! You are an amazing designer!

  2. mich says:

    Thanks for the freebie. The marathon sounds like it would be cool. I'd want to run with a camera :)

  3. Thank you so much for making this kit. I ran the princess in 2011 and the Disney World half marathon this year and it has been challenging to find a kit to use to scrap the trips. I love your kit, thanks a bunch.

  4. Thank you so much for the awesome kit :)

Leave A Comment