Be My WingSister!

It's here! Mousescrapper's February Design Challenge blog hop is finally here!  I was so excited to finally take part is this challenge - I chose to go along with the color scheme with an underlying tone from the movie "Secret of the Wings".  My girls LOVE that movie and I love the sisterly morals within it and how it reminds me of my girls - of the same family (or same baby's first laugh) yet SO very different and unique in their own special ways!

Here is the preview of my portion of the challenge kit:


I created this layout with this kit from when we visited the Pixie Hollow and Winter Woods at last year's Flower & Garden Festival in Epcot:


Here is more previews of the other submissions for DC#9:


And for reading this whole post you get a fun add-on! Haha  Click on the image below for your blog hop 
freebie! 


Here are all the other gals participating in the blog hop - Have fun riding the freebie train!  



Comments
7 Responses to “Be My WingSister! ”
  1. Just Tink says:

    ali- thanks so much for sharing! Love both your portions!

  2. Lisa says:

    Ali I love your contribution! Thanks♥

  3. Liza says:

    Thank you for the awesome freebie!

  4. Tammy says:

    Thank you so much! These flairs are awesome!

  5. Thank you so much, these are lovely!

Leave A Comment