The Mother Load!

So, recently I've really gotten into the pocket style digi Project Life.  I know, I know.  One more thing to add to my plate!  But I feel like I "caught the bug" just in time as I've been able to catch up fairly quickly and I'm almost completely up to current weeks.  Eventually, I want to get to where I scrap my "two pages" or whatever for the week every Sunday!  I've been overwhelmed with the amount of resources and freebies available out there floating on the WWW as well as all the current PL products that I "NEED" to have! I've found that if I like something enough but don't want to shell out the cash for it, I'll kind of make my own version of something (just for myself, of course!) until I can start acquiring stuff and afford it.  One of the main things I found I needed was a variety of templates that had the rounded corner style I loved and were fairly simplistic and versatile.  SO, I did make a "mother load" of those and I'm making them available as a freebie download for you today!  You can find them at the bottom of this post.  I'd love to share some of the layouts I've created so far.  I've "Scraplifted" a couple of them from designers I admire and others I just went with a theme based on one particular photo or element that I loved.  The more I do it, the more comfortable I get with using my own style and remembering what I already have in my PL stash!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the beginning of the year up to about 2 weeks ago:

 WEEK ONE:


WEEK FOUR (2 PAGE SPREAD): 



WEEK FIVE (2 PAGE SPREAD): 



WEEK SEVEN:


 WEEK 8, WEEKEND PAGES (2 PAGE SPREAD):
(It was SUCH a big weekend full of SO many pictures, I couldn't NOT incorporate it into my PL)


That's all I have so far.  Of course I have the weeks in between that I do love, but I thought instead of bogging you down, I'd just share my faves ;)

You can follow me on FLICKR to view updated PL layouts and stay in the loop! 

And for making it to the end of this post, here is your freebie!! These layouts are in no way perfect so don't judge me if you find an imperfection.  Just thought I'd share instead of keeping them to myself! 

(Click on photo to download) 


Comments
5 Responses to “The Mother Load! ”
  1. vintaggio says:

    Wonderful templates--thank you so much for sharing! :)

  2. Rebecca says:

    Thank you, Thank you! I'm also just getting into this style scrapbooking and its SOO hard for me to come up with layout!

  3. WOW! Thank you for the templates! I have seen a lot of digi Project Life lately and wasn't really sure where to start - I think your templates might be just what I needed! Thanks again for sharing!

  4. Luv these temps...I am a photo taker and I try to put as many on a page as I can these temps have really changed my way of thinking THANK YOU ;~} for something new to play`round with...lol luv`m

  5. Brandy says:

    Wow! Thank you! I am new to digital scrapbooking and haven't tried Project Life yet but I am sure this layout will come in handy. I am thinking I might use it for a scavenger hunt page....? Thanks!

Leave A Comment