Love Thaws...

It has been SO very long since I've been active in the digi-scrap community and that makes me very sad!  I can't wait for the annual Mousescrappers speed scrap marathon coming up in two weekends because that is always the push I need after such a long hiatus to get some scrapping done and reconnect with the community.

 I HAVE, however, been working on a new FREE kit.  We are absolute Frozen fans in this house - we ALL sing the songs by heart, even my husband, and it's been a very appropriate frenzy considering even here in Florida we've had SNOW and ICICLES hanging from our rooftops!  Crazy winter vortex....

Anyway, this kit is the perfect blend of winter and summer and includes a full alpha and solid papers as well. Here is a page I made with a photo I took of my friend's daughters dressed up in their Elsa & Anna costumes...



And here is a preview (just a small sampling) of what's included in the kit:!



I hope you enjoy and STAY WARM this winter! 
 Hope to see you all at the speed scrap marathon (Feb 7-9th!)
Love, Ali 

Comments
2 Responses to “Love Thaws...”
  1. STrump says:

    Great kit!!! Thank you so much!!! :)

  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit <3

Leave A Comment